Saturday, December 3, 2011

GREAT DEAL AND POSSIBLE MONEY MAKER!!! 
In the November 20th Smart Source Coupon, they have a coupon for $30.00 off of Phillips Norellco razors. Do not  always go by the picture on the coupon. You can use this $30.00 coupon for any of the Phillips Norellco razor. There is one that is on sale at Wal-mart for $27.97, which would make the purchase free with coupon, or you can get the beard,nose,ear,etc. trimmer that is on sale for $14.97 and you get the remaining of the $30.00 coupon. I bought two of the $14.97 trimmers, and plus a toy which was $10.00 and after my two $30.00 coupon, I received $18.41 back! I never thought that I would get paid to shop. The trick is to find a cashier that is coupon friendly. Some say the college kids, or teenagers, but it really just depends on who you click with. For instance, Thursday, they didn't have as many razors I needed, so I just got a few , and when I went through the checkout (my usual one and same girl) the CSM has to do their thing to open the drawer. I was suppose to get  around $24 and she wasn't in a good mood and said no that is was not the right coupon, I nicely tried to explain that I had already asked about the product matching the coupon and the cashier backed me up but this lady was not budging. So I took my coupons nicely and left and went back yesterday and got it. These razors are a great gift for the guys. My husband loves his! Happy Shopping. I have more savings to post later, but this is a good way to get motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment